Nothing looks better than a pair of jean hugging your curves! The best way to make those jeans fit perfectly is to get your booty right & tight! The best way to get a good booty is to do workouts that specifically target the butt muscles- Your gluteal muscles.
Here are the top 5 moves you can do without going to the gym to get a killer butt!
1) Squats- These will engage not only your glutes, but also the Hamstrings and Quads. Stand up straight with legs hip width apart with your feet facing forward. Send your boot back, mimicking sitting in a chair. Go down as far as you can and hold in this position for 5 seconds. Return to standing position. Repeat 15 times .
2) Squat Thrusts- These bad boys will firm up your glutes, hamstrings, quads, and calves! Do a squat, but when coming back to the standing position, spring up into a jump and land (safely!). Repeat 10 times
3) Jump Lunges- stand with right leg in front, left leg behind. Bend your knees (so your sitting in this lung) and jump up while switching from right to left leg in front. These can work up your cardiovascular health as well as tone up the booty! Repeat these for :30 seconds
4) The Fire Hydrant- This will literally resemble the dog at a hydrant! Get on all fours with you head looking forward and pick up your right leg kept bent. Do this 10 times on each leg. This will tight up the side of your butt, as well and your hips!
5) Leg Lift- Get on all fours with head facing forward and straighten out right leg and lift. Repeat 20 times on both side.