The city that never sleeps also never stops dating. It doesn’t matter if it’s Monday or Saturday, it’s date night. Dating can happen at any time of day.
Plus, when you are truly playing the field (aka rotating your roster) your schedule has to juggle a lot of guys—and a lot of dates. You just can’t fit them all in on the weekend. You limit yourself when you only focus on hanging out with a guy during the weekend. You are putting more focus on him then you should be during the dating phase.
* Keeps it casual and the pressure off
* Puts a time limit on the date in case it doesn’t go well
* Lets everyone at work be able to review your date outfit
* It doesn’t eat into your weekend plans with friends
* Risks both of you being exhausted from work and therefore not having a good time or making a good impression
* Doesn’t give the flexibility to extend the date if it does go well
We think weeknight dates are great and safe. What do you all think??
By – Ian Jarrell