Snacking is one of the deadly diet sins as it usually causes you to eat junk food that can be prepared quickly adding empty calories to your daily caloric intake and possibly ruining your appetite for a real meal. Oreos, chips and salsa and a host of other delicacies serve as tempting treats that will only bring regret after ingestion.
So, PYNK Mag decided to go out and find a list of 10 tasty snacks under 100 calories. Check out the list below.
1. Chocolate Banana
-half a frozen banana dipped in two squares of melted dark chocolate
2. Honeyed Yogurt
- half- cup of Greek yogurt with a tsp. of honey or you can buy the Chobani honey yogurts found in every major grocery store
3. Berries ‘n’ Cream
-1 cup of your favorite berry (strawberry, blueberry etc) with 2 tsbps of whipped topping (check out Trader’s Joe’s Brown Sugar Whipped Cream- that mess is an orgasm for the tongue!)
4. Mini PB&F
-for all the peanut butter fanatics, a fig newton with peanut butter is a healthy snack that can satisfy cravings
5. Chocolate Milk
-6 oz. of skim milk with 2 tsp of chocolate syrup
6. Fruit ‘n’ Waffles
- one 7- grain toasted waffle with a quarter- cup of fresh fruits (berries, peaches etc)
7. Cinnamon Graham Crackers and Peanut Butter
- here’s another one for the PB fanatics; 2 graham cracker squares with 1 tsp of peanut butter
8. Cereal and Milk
- half cup of skim milk and rice krispies; however it’s recommended that this snack be consumed only in the daytime because it’s a lot of sugar to digest right before bed and will therefore turn into fat if daily activity doesn’t burn it off.
9. Vanilla and Banana Smoothie
-blend a half cup sliced banana, quarter cup of nonfat vanilla yogurt and a handful of ice until smooth
10. Skinny S’more
-2 graham crackes with one roasted marshmallow and one chocolate square.